The ICAA NuStep Pinnacle Award is presented to the top 5 CEOs who are committed to fostering a thriving wellness culture within the categories of senior living and community centers. Using the dimensions of wellness as a foundation, these CEOs partner with internal and external leaders, residents, and staff to create relevant, meaningful opportunities that empower participants to improve their quality of life.
Points to consider when applying:
Steps for submission:
Submit your completed application electronically by August 31, 2022.
*Contact first name
*Contact last name
1. What is your definition of wellness?
2. What level of priority is given to wellness in your organization: low, medium, high, or essential?
3. What is your definition of a wellness culture? Do you have this culture at your organization?
4. How committed is your organization to wellness? Why has your organization made a commitment to wellness?
5. Is wellness integrated into your strategic planning process? If yes, how is it then implemented?
6. What percent of your budget is dedicated to wellness? And how is it divided among departments?
7. What resources do you use to fund wellness?
8. What key performance indicators do you use for wellness?
9. What is your vision for the future of your organization? How will wellness support this?
10. What is your wellness legacy?
By submitting your application, you show your agreement with the following:.
You grant ICAA all-time worldwide rights to publish your ICAA NuStep Beacon or Pinnacle Award application content (including photographs and illustrations) in all print and electronic formats now known (e.g., housed online or printed as a best practice) or devised in the future. ICAA may publish your content in additional media, for example, as an article reprint.
You are welcome to use materials provided to you as a winner of the ICAA NuStep Beacon Award or Pinnacle Award program on your organizational website or in your organizational publications or training materials. In these same ways, you may also use ICAA-created content featuring your organization as an ICAA NuStep Beacon Award or Pinnacle Award recipient.
ICAA asks that all ICAA-created content be properly credited to the association and, where applicable, the author and the original ICAA publication, including the publication name, volume and issue. Any credit must also include the relevant ICAA website address (e.g., www.icaa.cc or
Finally, you must approach ICAA for permission to reprint ICAA-created content in any publication other than those belonging to your organization.
Please provide photography or illustrations as part of your award submission. You can send digital photographs at a resolution of 300 dpi or higher (the highest possible resolution on your camera) for print and 96 dpi or higher for electronic use. You may also provide a snapshot. ICAA may create illustrations using these photographs.
If a photo is used in ICAA print and/or electronic formats, you will be asked to confirm that you have the rights from the photographer and the model to grant ICAA all-time worldwide rights to publish the photos.